Tuesday, December 11, 2012

NOTD: Nude with Opal

I know this color combo is not very "seasonal" but I just love the way it turned out.

The photo totally does not do the accent nail justice.  Against the nude the lux effect gives and opalescent look that is very chic. Now onto the colors I used:
 

The base color I used is by L'Oreal and it is #202 park ave luncheon. I found this on clearance at Target(if you can not tell by the sticker lol.) This polish took only 2 coats to cover completely.  The formula is pretty good but the brush is below par.

Then for the ring finger I decided to try this China Glaze polish one more time.  It came out with their Hunger Games Collection.  When I first tried it I loved it in the bottle but not on my nail.  I think this nude color is a great base for it and now I might be a tiny obsessed with how it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment